|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 21:31|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PMO Analyst with banking and finance experience to join one of the big 4 banks in Sydney CBD.
This PMO Analyst will work alongside Senior Project Manager, supporting the smooth running of the Project. The main focus for this role will be maintaining and developing project plans, finance tracking and Governance Assurance.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Motivated Self Starter
- High degree of attention to detail
- Experienced PMO Analyst
- Experience working in Financial Services is a MUST
- Able to disseminate and manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies across multiple workstreams
- Strong Microsoft Application skills - specifically excel, MSP and PowerPoint
- Able to maintain and track budgets
- Able to develop, consolidate and maintain plans using Micro Soft Project
- Able to work with multiple workstream and project managers to assure quality reporting and collation
- Able to develop quality Stakeholder communication and decision packs using PowerPoint
What’s on offer?
- 6 month contract with potential to extend
- Great office culture
- Prestigious company to work for
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson at email@example.com or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |