|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 15:14|
- Seeking an experienced hand in Melbourne, to pick up and run things independently.
- Experience with Banking governance processes and systems is highly desirable.
FinXL is seeking a self-starter and an achievement-focused PMO/Consultant to join our existing talented delivery operations team. You will work closely with Manager Engineers, Solution Designers, Business Product Owners, Technical Leads, and other key stakeholders on tasks required to meet respective governance/compliance frameworks.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish key "path to production" tasks to be completed for any assigned initiative and facilitate progress.
- Maintain Rally information related to path to production tasks completed and in progress.
- Maintain confluence pages related to each assigned initiative to visibly track path to production activities and progress.
- Ensure key documents/materials/evidence are uploaded to key governance systems.
- Facilitate and document engagement and other key meetings, providing minutes to attendees as required and following up on actions.
- Contribute to and participate in the development of best practice solutions with the Delivery Operations team to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Work flexibly and supportively with colleagues both within the team to ensure that the function overall operates in a smooth manner.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly proficient in all governance elements, such as Risk and Issues, Dependencies, Assumptions, status reporting.
- Graduate degree or diploma in business management, process engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 10 years experience in PMO, Project Management, or similar.
- Excellent at self-driven research, establishing critical information, and analytical problem solving
- Ability to pick up and use key processes and tools quickly, with the ability to evaluate process & procedure information and interpret results to add value
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Knowledge or experience of Confluence and Rally would be highly regarded.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Job Code (M24)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's