Portfolio Manager (M4)
|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2022 15:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, we are looking for a Portfolio Manager with a strong background in planning, technology delivery, software development and network development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and monitor Portfolio roadmaps.
- Drive demand and capacity estimation to ensure Portfolio planning can be supported.
- Direct and assign Portfolio Epics to delivery areas.
- Maintain the Portfolio backlog with Portfolio Epics and Capabilities to inform PI delivery cycles.
- Coach teams on Lean Portfolio Management practices.
- Manage and maintain Jira governance in alignment with Lean Portfolio Management status.
- Provide PE backlog for input into Pre-PI Planning.
- Driving PE readiness maturity and inputs to approval forum cadence.
- Risk management; identify, monitor and escalate risks and issues across the Portfolio that may impact the achievement of business outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in technology delivery / software development / network development and in particular planning.
- Experience with Agile and Lean Portfolio Management Skills preferable.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to work in a collaborative manner in cross functional teams and influence decision making.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to convey complex issues simply to enable decision making.
- Comfortable working with the business to define priorities and support broad investment strategies.
- Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders, Delivery Managers and delivery teams.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Project Manager - M19
Project Management CyberSecurity
Splunk Consultant (M19)
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Release Engineer (M4)