Pricing Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Pricing Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 17:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Pricing Business Analyst.
• Work on the development and delivery of pricing solutions taking into consideration market, regulatory, technical and process constraints
• Facilitate business requirements (business, customer, functional and non-functional requirements) workshops and interviews
• Translate business, functional and non-functional requirements into an agreed Business Requirements Document (BRD), Process Flow Diagrams, Business Scenarios and User Stories
• Write, manage, and clarify user stories and develop use cases for complex requirements
• Analyse client requests or issues, identify solution options, determine the best solution to optimise reliability, usability, and performance and present recommendation to the Program Manager and internal management
• Gain an understanding of business processes, and deliver the “as is” and “to be” target state business operating model to underpin the pricing solution
• Coordinates UAT for business users
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven track record of being a part of pricing/commercial initiatives
• Commercial BA experience (including Pricing, Billing)
• Ability to work in a fully Agile methodology over the course of the entire development effort
• Strong business requirements and process design skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.