Procurement Data Insights Analyst
|Job Title:||Procurement Data Insights Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 12:40|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Procurement Data Insights Analyst as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in one of our Client in CBD.
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders to align business processes and provide insights to executive team for data-based decision.
- Efficient provision of data and insights that is presented in a manner that enables immediate action.
- Provided actionable recommendation for a reduction in cost.
- Delivery of new and ongoing reporting and data visualisation including dashboards & scorecards upon on business requirements and best practices.
- Flexibility to use different data modelling tools, good knowledge of Power BI, collected requirements, drive and deliver initiatives for cost reductions and process improvements.
- Consolidate different databases and create reports to show where money is being spent and where money can be saved.
- Power BI
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Data insights
- Procurement & understanding around category management.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at: for discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's