Product Delivery Managers
|Job Title:||Product Delivery Managers|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 15:08|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 months contract with 2 x 12 months extension options
- Australian Citizen - Ability to obtain Baseline clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Product Delivery Managers with project management skills who have proven experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team.
The department requires multiple Product Delivery Managers with project management skills who have proven experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment to deliver multiple analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
These roles will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to support staff to deliver data and analytics products that meet business needs and objectives.
- managing and coordinating multiple projects through effective planning to achieve deliverables
- leading and managing multidisciplinary teams ensuring the team is motivated, collaborating and working well
- managing and escalating risks and issues, working with stakeholders and management to mitigate and resolve
- building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops, information sessions and delivering presentations to business and Executive.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing multidiscipline teams in the delivery of projects within tight timeframes.
- Proven skills in managing risk and proactively escalating and removing blockers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced agile environment with competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islande
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Managers x 4
Test Managers x 4
Test Managers x 4
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$1000 - $1100
Senior Business Analyst - Contract
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$120 - NZ$130 per hour