FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Product Manager.
• Develop strategies for concession offerings for low income customers
• Gather requirements and prepare documentations
• Work closely with government platforms and suppliers
• Develop and present go to market strategies and pricing
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in consultation with industry and suppliers
• Experience working with government platforms such as Centrelink, DHS, Post, banking, social services, etc.
• Experience in developing user journeys, go to market strategies and pricing
• Ability to develop acceptance and rejection criteria
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.