|Job Title:||Product Owner|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 18:33|
• 12-month initial engagement
• Large Financial Enterprise
• North Sydney location
• Competitive salary on offer
A leading Financial Services provider has a demand for an Agile Product Owner to work as part of a large Agile transformation journey program. This assignment would be ideal for someone who has a strong background and understanding of the superannuation/wealth business.
- Work with other key delivery peers and stakeholders, continually embracing and guiding the journey to an Agile way of working.
- Formulate a sprint goal at the beginning of each sprint
- Make day to day decisions around delivery and scope for your squads, with a focus on MVP
- Work in sync with your Scrum Master to make sure you deliver the most valuable items in the backlog
- Communicate the priority trade-offs you make during delivery and why to your Tribe, Squad and key stakeholders
- Actively and continually communicate the delivery plan to your Tribe, Squads, stakeholders and delivery teams through the regular ceremonies
- Responding with a sense of urgency when blockers are raised and do what you can to support getting them resolved
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience as an Agile Project Owner of 2+ years
- Knowledge of end to end product development
- Must have very strong communication and presentation skills, personable, outgoing, friendly and collaborative
- An ability to write user stories and clear definitions of done
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement experience
- Superannuation and Regulatory Change experience is desirable
What’s on offer:
An amazing opportunity to work as part of an innovative and highly Agile team, for a lengthy 12 month engagement and receiving a competitive remuneration.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's