|Job Title:||Program Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 15:23|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with 2 x 12 month extensions
- Australian Citizen - ability to obtain NV1
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Program Architect to work closely with the current and future state design leads, product owners, solution architects and technology vendors
- Translate business vision and strategy into a clearly articulated program architecture vision and roadmap;
- Provide governance and assurance for solution designs and technology options to ensure alignment with architecture principles, guardrails and design standards
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation
- Liaising with vendors, ICT, and system integrators in relation to architecture, technology and solution matters to facilitate Program outcomes
- Provide analysis, design direction and recommendations on complex issues contributing to the executive management, preparation and coordination of Program decisions and deliverables.
- Conduct high level technology risk assessments to assess the third-party vendors and solutions to inform decision making.
- Participation in procurement evaluation activities.
- Tailor the Open Group Architecture Forum (TOGAF) framework, methodologies, principles and techniques to facilitate architecture development within the Program.
- 10+ Years of demonstrated Experience working as a Program Architect or Solution Architect inside complex and large-scale ICT projects/programs
- Expert knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and future state, including:
- Low-code and pro-code software development
- Software-as-a-service solution deployment
- Business process management
- API based, service-oriented Integration
- Master data management and data warehousing
- Enterprise service management platforms
- Microsoft Azure cloud services
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 62436477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's