|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 17:56|
• Exciting Project
• Large, high profile organisation
• Great work environment
Our client, a large Health focussed organisation, is looking for a Program Manager manage the creation of an integrated Health System.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• In excess of 10 years’ experience of leading major software development projects
• 5 years’ experience of managing software projects that are being delivered using Agile development methodologies
• Manage ongoing risk and issue management for the program.
• Experience in the creation and maintenance of an overall program schedule
• Ongoing scope management using Agile scope management techniques
• An understanding of how Agile practices fit with a Prince2 / PMBOK based PMO
• Extensive experience at writing business cases, including benefits cases and value stream mapping
• Ideally has participated in a number of “Agile Inception” phases to kick-start major projects
• MUST have experience in the healthcare industry, especially effectively communicating with Health Care professionals
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's