|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 15:57|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Program Manager with a strong background in the Defence industry along with project and bid management expertise.
The role requires you to:
- Apply your knowledge and skills to develop, plan and implement multiple complex bid towers that will support the to bid objectives/deliverables
- Lead and collaborate in a cross-functional environment to meet bid requirements; ensuring proposed solution meets desired capability and strategic requirements
- Prepare and provide briefings and reports to required standards
- Manage bid schedule, budget, scope, resourcing and quality
- Assess, identify and manage bid risk and ensure compliance with relevant standards, legislation and regulations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, including internal stakeholders, customers, vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Report regularly on the progress and outcome of all aspects of the bid.
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for bid improvement
- Establish and implement plans, strategies and milestones for the bid
- Develop, manage, maintain and report bid status and progress according to the bid leaders cadence map.
- Manage the bid towers and where appropriate collate/summarise input from bid project managers across the towers
The key skills required are:
- Minimum of 8 years Program/Project Management experience in a project leader or management position, preferably aligned with an understanding of the commercial requirements and processes of the Australian Defence sector
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, coupled with the ability to present professionally to various stakeholder groups directly or in virtual meeting forums
- Demonstrated experience delivering bid requirements on time
- Prior experience with planning and managing cross-program communications and stakeholder engagement, coupled with proven background in managing teams.
- Significant ASDEFCON strategic materiel experience
- Have an active NV1 clearance
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's