Program Manager - Wealth & Regulatory
|Job Title:||Program Manager - Wealth & Regulatory|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 13:03|
• Drive and make key strategic decisions in a large enterprise
• Attractive remuneration
• North Sydney Location – 12 Month Assignment w/ possible extensions
We are seeking a Program Manager for an assignment with a leading Banking organisation, within their Wealth Portfolio. Using your understanding of the recommendations of the Royal Commission and the implications on the Wealth industry, the Program Manager would be expected to be aware of the moving parts of the regulatory environment and build a delivery team to ensure sustainable compliance with a strong focus on regulatory reporting initiatives that consider impacts to people, process and technology.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Extensive experience as a Program Manager
• A solid understanding of the Australian Wealth Management industry
• An understanding of the recommendations of the Royal Commission and the consequences on the Wealth industry
• Firm stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong experience in Regulatory and Compliance domain
What’s on offer
• Drive and make key strategic decisions in a large wealth enterprise
• Long term contract opportunity
• Competitive remuneration
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on (02) 8243 6895.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38