|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 16:47|
• High profile organisation
• Great Rates
• Exciting Project
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Program Manager to work for a large financial services company in the South Sydney and in the Sydney CBD. The project is an enterprise Implementation of a centralised monitoring tool into a large complex environment. The tool will manage more than 200 applications.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 10 years related Project Management experience
• Experience in a large banking environment
• Implementation experience
• Experience in and ability to scope, plan, recourse and cost the project.
• Experience leading weekly status meetings, tracking risks etc.
• Experience with enterprise software and cloud experience
• Experience managing the program end to end ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, resource planning and continuous change management
• Experience facilitating cross-functional meetings
What’s on offer?
12 month contract + contract with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or click the apply button!
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's