|Job Title:||Program/Product Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 17:06|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Lead or Principal Consultant to work on a large Defence Program and set policy and standards for solution development projects. You will exploit opportunities that will have a measurable effect on process effectiveness, with associated benefits to the business. Additionally, you will identify and manage the resources necessary for all CLC stages (planning, estimation, execution) of solution development projects, ensuring that technical, financial and quality targets are met.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Must have extensive Design and Project Management experience and a minimum seven (7) years working on large-scale government ICT projects and have proven network, infrastructure and system of systems experience targeting gateways, cross-domain solutions, and multi-level security integration.
- Have working knowledge of how Defence delivers ICT projects under the Capability Lifecycle (CLC) and can interpret the capability needs to lead the co-design with industry partners.
- Highly sought-after skills in understanding Tier +1 architecture and can roadmap the design outcomes to deliver a N+1 architecture that drives a next-generation solution to support the emerging capability.
- Knowledge of and ability to design to more agile practices such as DevSecOps/DevOps or Service Delivery Lifecycle Capabilities (SDLC) methodologies.
- Ability to engage with and co-design with the Commonwealth, vendors, and subject matter experts in their fields to drive networks and gateways beyond the traditional and into emerging technologies with industry best-practices and evergreen outcomes,
- Managed a large and diverse product delivery team with competing priorities and tight delivery requirements, and
- Strong communications skills with the ability to adapt your communication style to the audience, displaying a friendliness and respect expected of a senior technical and design specialist.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle, New South Wales
Senior Project Controls Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$950-$1045 day rate
Project Manager - MS Migration
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$130 - NZ$140 per hour
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development