|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 17:33|
* Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
* Great opportunity for Dynamic Program Manager
* Long Term Engagement
Our Client, a large telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate Program Manager in Sydney.
Key responsibilities of this role:
* Accountability for ensuring the agreed Project Management standards are adhered to.
* Initiate and undertake planning for projects as per the agreed Project Management Frameworks
* Manage execution of projects as per the agreed Project Management Frameworks;
* Contribute to, actively use, and enhance the development of frameworks, standards and templates to manage projects and potential projects throughout the complete life cycle.
* Retention of customers through positive engagement attributable to communication, knowledge and timely response.
* Integrity of information communicated to customers at all times
* The brand is positively represented to customers through all forms of communication, exhibiting empathy to their situation, perspective, constraints and issues.
* Accountable for delivering projects on time, on budget and the required level of quality.
* PIRs conducted for all projects. Issues raised in PIRs to be raised where appropriate as CARs
* Support pre-sales activities
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Proven track record in successfully supporting a large team of program managers
* Demonstrable strong commercial acumen and professionalism
* Demonstrated analytical planning and forward thinking with the ability to conceptualise and create alternatives
* Demonstrated exceptional leadership skills through high impact influencing and relationship building
* Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a variety of different environments and respond appropriate to unexpected circumstances and deal with ambiguity in an appropriate and decisive manner
What's on offer
Long Term Engagement: 6 -12 months contract with possibility of extension up to 2 years
Competitive Remuneration on Offer
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827/ 0490 938 394 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's