Proj. Manager / Del. Lead -Emerging Channels (M24)
|Job Title:||Proj. Manager / Del. Lead -Emerging Channels (M24)|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 19:29|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional Project Manager / Delivery Lead to join one of the largest mainstream Banks in the Melbourne CBD.
This position is for a Project Manager / Delivery Lead to manage the development, deployment, scale and transition to BAU of the enterprise chat and Virtual Assistant capability.
‘Emerging Channels’ comprises tools and technologies which service customers and sell products that are predicted to achieve mainstream adoption in the next 5 years.
Four channels are our priority:
1. Virtual assistant: A software agent that interacts with a user through a messaging interface embedded in an existing visual channel i.e. nab.com and IB
2. Live chat: A real person that interacts with a user through a messaging interface in an existing visual channel i.e. nab.com and IB
3. Smart voice: A software agent that facilitates the interaction between a user and bank through voice commands i.e. Google Home, Alexa
4. Messaging Apps : A 3rd party platform that facilitates the interaction between a user and a bank i.e iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp
Business Direct & Small Business customers are the key segments the Emerging Channels team is focussed on. Delivering this technology to make it easy for customers to interact with our client, and will deliver significant productivity and experience benefits over 2-3 years
Project Manager primary responsibility is to manage the Emerging Channels delivery stream. PM will work with the business and development team to deliver on requirements for enterprise chat in a timely and cost effective manner.
Duties will include:
Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for the below.
• Manage Emerging Channels delivery stream
• Coordinate a team of approx. 16
• Manage Delivery asset teams
• Schedule development and maintenance
• Financial forecasts, actuals and reducing any variances
• Stakeholder Management
• Asset Team engagement
• Embedding NWOW values and minimum standards
• Risk and Issue management
• Project communications Management – Ensure all communication between other streams and business are cascaded and understood by project team
• Plan and manage scope through iteration planning meetings in conjunction with BA
• Coordinating ongoing design and build activities within the agile framework
• Resource management – ensure we have enough resources to sustain workload for all future releases
• Vendor engagement and management – Engage and liaise with any 3rd party vendors that are required and manage their deliverables.
• Tech representative at ER meetings – report to ER as required
• Provide insights to the CEP Leaders into forecasts, actuals and variances
• Drive continuous improvement
• Produce required documentation
• Manage the development of documentation and processes to transition technology to BAU ownership
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong knowledge of Banking methodologies (Mandatory)
• Sound knowledge of Technology within the Bank (Mandatory)
• Project management general methodology
• Agile methodology
• NWOW methodology
• Project Financials
• Project scheduling: Ability to build, maintain and report project schedules
• Issues, Risks, and Change Control management
• Strong interpersonal/engagement skills
• Tailors communication to suit the audience and communicates credibly and persuasively
• Adapts well and displays a positive outlook in stressful situations
• Demonstrates a positive attitude towards change and supports others through change
• Develop strong relationships with the project team
• Understanding of project management lifecycle, disciplines and procedures across different methodologies depending on projects needs
• High level of PC literacy including especially excellent talents using MS excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Ability to define a problem in terms of key issues and apply an analytical focus to determining options and solutions
• Strong understanding of control and quality disciplines.
• Experience using Teamplay, Lotus Notes, PPM, and Project/Work Spaces
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Results focussed
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously
• Stakeholder management
• Previous industry experience in supporting complex portfolio, program and project management
• Practiced in Project Management methodologies
• Customer focus
• Value and drive collaboration
• Well-developed stakeholder management skills
• High degree of emotional maturity
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Mike Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.