Project Analyst (M2)
|Job Title:||Project Analyst (M2)|
|Contact Name:||Gretchen Chapman|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 14:21|
- Project Analyst
- Join a high-performance team
- 12-month fixed term contract - with view to extend
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a switched-on Project Analyst to join our team onsite at a highly regarded organisation.
The role of Project Analyst
- Financial activities:
- Invoicing, purchase orders and non-resource accruals.
- Preparation of data for forecasting submission.
- Forecast vs actuals variance analysis for monthly financials.
- Resource management:
- Tracking and entering of resource effort to enable accurate forecasting, capitalisation, and cost recovery, and to support workforce planning activities.
- Tracking resource movements between teams and across delivery areas.
- Timesheet and vendor invoice reconciliation.
- Financial and team-based reporting to provide data driven insights.
- Help manage capacity and team efficiency metrics.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Previous experience in project management/co-ordination.
- Project/program financial experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience of MS project, Jira and Confluence is highly desirable
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to adapt so that improvement of work processes will lead to efficiencies.
- Diligent and with strong attention to detail: to ensure accurate reporting and control of project changes.
- A natural forward planner with good organisational skills.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's