|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 17:20|
• 12 month engagement (with potential extensions)
• Large Financial Enterprise
• Work from home / CBD office location
• Competitive day rates/salary
FinXL is seeking a Project Coordinator for a leading Financial Services client. This assignment is to provide administrative support to the project manager and assume responsibility for the day to day administration and coordination functions required on the project - such as Procurement, Project Financials, Project scheduling, taking minutes, helping put together presentation packs for Steering Committee as well as coordinating teams of the project.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Relevant experience in a highly regulated industry/organisation.
• Working knowledge and understanding of project methodology that support the System Development Life.
• Cycle (SDLC) as well as Agile delivery tools and methods.
• Strong knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Expert knowledge in the use of Excel.
• Experience in system/process related project delivery, Traditional as well as Agile.
• Strong Experience in providing administrative support to project teams and project management including project directors and steering committees.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines.
• Understanding of the financial/banking business process.
What’s on offer:
A lengthy 12 month engagement to work as part of an leading financial services client and receiving a competitive day rate or salary.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's