Project Coordinator (M6)
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2021 17:15|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Project Coordinator to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our telecommunications sector client base.
You will demonstrate a track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical time frames.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Coordinator as well as relevant IT qualifications. Telecommunications sector experience would be beneficial while any experience working with any of EPM, Integral, Meridian, Field Glass would be valuable, but is not necessary.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Project coordination experience and the passion to unleash your potential in the project space
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and time frames
- You will have a can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
- Telecommunication sector experience would be helpful, but is not mandatory
- Experience with any of EPM, Integral, Meridian, Field Glass would be very valuable but is not mandatory
Due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role, please do not call in this instance. Instead submit your application via the link on this page.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's