FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation.
• Monitor performance and costs in a large Telecommunication environment
• Prepare operational reports to support governance discussions
• Track costs and spends
• Operate the technical validation process for invoice claims
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• 4 years+ experience as a Project Coordinator
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office product suite, excellent in Excel and PowerPoint
• Experienced with data analysis and reporting
• Strong administrative skills
• Experience in Telecommunications environment preferred
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.