Project Coordinator: Workforce Management M21
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator: Workforce Management M21|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 15:49|
Project Coordinator: Workforce Management
Outstanding opportunity for Project Coordinator to join leading IT Services organisation. Attractive remuneration, rolling six month contract, CBD location
· Up to $450 per day on rolling six month contract
· Blend of administration, workforce management and project support
· CBD Based, highly regarded organisation
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Project Coordinator to join our team and work on a key, highly-visible project for our client, a dynamic, medium sized organisation based in the CBD.
You will possess solid experience working in administration, and ideally a project support capacity. In this varied role you will take on a range of duties incorporating workforce management, process mapping and improvement, data analysis, stakeholder management and general administrative support.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Solid project coordination experience and the passion to unleash your potential in the project space
· Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
· MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
· Experience with any HR or workforce management tool would be very valuable
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and timeframes
· You will have a can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent presentation skills
· You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
The role can start either immediately or in the new calendar year.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's