Project Coordinator: Workforce Management M21
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator: Workforce Management M21|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 15:49|
Project Coordinator: Workforce Management
Outstanding opportunity for Project Coordinator to join leading IT Services organisation. Attractive remuneration, rolling six month contract, CBD location
· Up to $450 per day on rolling six month contract
· Blend of administration, workforce management and project support
· CBD Based, highly regarded organisation
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Project Coordinator to join our team and work on a key, highly-visible project for our client, a dynamic, medium sized organisation based in the CBD.
You will possess solid experience working in administration, and ideally a project support capacity. In this varied role you will take on a range of duties incorporating workforce management, process mapping and improvement, data analysis, stakeholder management and general administrative support.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Solid project coordination experience and the passion to unleash your potential in the project space
· Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
· MS Project, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
· Experience with any HR or workforce management tool would be very valuable
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines and timeframes
· You will have a can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent presentation skills
· You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
The role can start either immediately or in the new calendar year.