|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 16:38|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager who is available immediate to join a 3 months’ engagement (till January 2020).
• Manage a design delivery project
• Involved in scheduling, prioritization and identification of project risks and issues
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
• Operational tracking and reporting on project status
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a large enterprise environment
• Good knowledge of PMBOK guidelines
• Project Management certifications
• Experience in telco environment preferred
• Very hands-on” approach to project delivery
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 3 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's