|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2020 22:49|
- Immediate start
- Minimum baseline clearance is a must
- 6 months contract with possible extension
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain a competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is seeking to engage the services of a strong Project Manager with experience in Federal Government Projects.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage projects end to end throughout the project lifecycle
- Produce high-quality Project Artefacts: Project Plan, Schedule, Financial tracking, Issue, Risk
- Conduct Post-Implementation Reviews and capture lessons learned to feed into future projects
- Stage-Gate checks completed throughout the project lifecycle
- Identification, escalation, resolution and / or mitigation of project risks and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Audit Non-Conformity Reports as they are raised, actioned and closed
- Promote stakeholder feedback through the use of satisfaction and performance surveys, both internally and externally
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5-8 year's Project Delivery Experience in Application projects
- Managing large teams and small teams
- Experience in proofreading, creating and editing documents/proposals
- Managed a minimum of 2 successful life cycles
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously under broad direction to deliver on intended results and experience managing internal staff and external ICT suppliers in challenging fast-paced environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's