|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 15:45|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 36 month contract
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Finite are looking to engage a Project Manager with strong stakeholder engagement skills and sound judgement for escalation of risk and issues.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Initiating and overseeing facilities works to be performed by Infrastructure Management
- Leading or participating in facilities working groups
- Coordinating and participating in the security planning and accreditation activities for, particularly, the mission system as part of the project
- Contributing to, and delivering key project planning documents
- Performing project risk assessments and contributing to risk workshops
- Liaising with internal and external project stakeholders
- Oral and written briefings to project/program senior leadership particularly to communicate and resolve project risks and issues
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Experience in delivering and overseeing facilities works delivered by Infrastructure Management
- Experience in physical and (limited) ICT security planning, management and accreditation
- Experience in developing project planning documents
- Knowledge and experience in Defence Physical and ICT Security
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and management
- Detailed Knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure Management process would be advantageous
- Understanding of military communications technologies, particularly tactical data Links would be beneficial
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's