|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 13:58|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract role for 6 months with another 6 months extension option
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Project Manager - L4 with extensive experience in project managements here in Canberra.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide specialist project management skills (including but not limited to budgetary, scheduling, reporting, risk and performance tracking skills) to support the establishment of the PMO
- Provide specialist change management skills and transform business to deliver on the overall strategy
- Develop an approach for reporting, oversight, governance and assurance
- Identify and where appropriate develop artefacts for reporting, oversight, governance and performance tracking
- Develop a framework and supporting workforce plan for PMO surge capacity
- Provide specialist input to the skill development of the PMO Team
- Contribute to reports, briefings, submissions and returns relating to the implementation
- Participate in and contribute to relevant meetings, workshops and reviews
- Provide support to other PMO efforts as tasked.
The role requires you to have:
- Expertise in project management including relevant qualifications.
- Proven capacity and in particular extensive experience providing project management within the Defence sector.
- An active NV1 clearance at a minimum.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day
Project Manager - Contract 6m+
Wellington Central, Wellington
Project Coordinators x 2
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Auckland, New Zealand