|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Arran Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 16:07|
- Sydney CBD / WFH Location
- Big 4 Bank
- Large pipeline of work
- 12 Month initial engagement
An established & growing Team in one of the big 4 banks is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for achieving the specified deliverables, on schedule and to the agreed cost, for projects assigned to them by the PMO through effective planning, reporting and managing.
Working closely with the Client, Sales/Account Management, Technical, Support, Training and PMO teams the Project Manager will manage assigned projects over their entire lifecycle from initiation, through systems design, implementation and deployment, to handover into support and/or training.
- Convert agreed project scope, goals, milestones and deliverables into an achievable project plan and PID that supports business requirements and meets internal standards
- Monitor and control project costs and maintain project plans and PID up-to-date
- Ensure all agreed deliverables, including handover to Training and/or Support where appropriate, are completed on schedule, to the agreed cost and are fit for purpose
- Act as the primary point of contact with the relevant client(s) to manage the project as well as client needs and expectations ensuring client issues area appropriately escalated to management without delay.
- Previous experience in Fin Tech, Banking OR Financial Services Project Management
- Demonstrable evidence of managing the full project life cycle
- Proficient in Project Management - principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Hands-on ability to manage and mitigate risk
BONUS (Any of the below)
- Transformation / Remediation / Financial Crime / Business Lending exp
Interested? Apply now!
Are you a Program, Project Director or Manager but not interested in this specific job? Apply so we can reach out and discuss other potential job opportunities.
Job Reference: S10
Who are Finite IT Recruitment
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's