- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 months contract with 2 x 12 months extension options
- Australian Citizen - NV2 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Project Manager responsible for planning, development and implementation of activities to meet project and strategic requirements.
- Apply established technical, operational, professional and administrative activities, procedures, practices and project management methodologies.
- Identify risks and opportunities and take account of these in planning, decision making and priority setting.
- Build and sustain stakeholder engagement, including the ability to communicate with, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Influence and motivate team members and, where appropriate, actively lead group activities.
- Analyse and interpret project performance against agreed plans and develop and evaluate strategies to achieve project outcomes.
- Takes the initiative to resolve issues and risks by identifying and developing ideas through analysis of alternative courses of action and their implications.
- Accountable to manage a range of project activities and coordinate project inputs in accordance with organisational practices, methods and standards appropriate to the complexity of the project.
- Responsible for the management of schedule, risk, preparation of briefings, submissions, reports and returns relating to the project progress and issues in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Accountable for including providing clear and consistent communication. Prepare correspondence, briefs and reports as required including submissions and documents for higher delegate and committee consideration.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Assist the Project Director and/or Project Team, as required.
The key skills required for this role are:
- have experience and possess knowledge of project management principles, Defence legislative frameworks and Government decision-making
- be strong and dedicated leaders that demonstrate strategic thinking, are pro-active and responsive, and comfortable in managing risk in a collaborative manner
- possess exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills with a strong focus on effective engagement with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver outcomes in a complex and technical environment.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.