|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2021 17:04|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Retail, Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team who will be working onsite in Melbourne. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
Successful candidate will be responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading projects from ideation through to completion. The candidate will also be leading project teams and resources contributing to project delivery to successful outcomes; managing relationships with direct reports for resource availability.
The candidate will strengthen the existing team by:
- Being comfortable with managing several key projects across the Payments Services portfolio and adhering to the project management methodologies and standards as set by Coles Group
- Collaborate with and adhere to the Project Governance and Reporting requirements as set out by the AMO and ensure project progress is monitored and risks are managed
- Managing internal and external stakeholder communication to ensure effective collaboration and productivity
- Manage supplier, vendor, and brand relationships and ensure that key inter-dependencies are managed appropriately
- Managing client expectations and scope negotiations throughout project lifecycle
- Managing post implementation evaluation of project development to foster continuous improvement
- Manager project budgets in-line with Coles reporting methodologies/standards
- Strong background, with AT LEAST FIVE years' experience as a Project Manager gained across a variety of software and technology types or demonstrated project management skills
- Domain Knowledge required preferably from a Banking Background including business change experience. Experience managing or delivering complex projects with many delivery partners and data & regulatory requirements (such as APRA, PCI-DSS, etc.) Switch, Office Settlement/Reconciliation and or Pinpad projects highly desirable
- Ability to evaluate, organise, analyse and communicate relevant facts and concepts. Self-directed individual able to 'take the initiative'
- Demonstrated leadership ability, commitment and contribution to building and motivating the Project team, ability to balance program/project, staff and personal need
- Demonstrated experience leading projects run using Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid methodologies
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word. You can also call me at 4908 11752
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
SCRUM Master- Iteration Manager
Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Senior Change & Communications Consultant
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Change Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day