|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2022 19:38|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. You will be managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
As a Project Manager, you will be:
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets using Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- We work as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others.
- Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
- Vision to see the complete picture while keeping pulse on delivery is required.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency
- 9+ years total experience in Project Management
- 4+ years as Delivery Lead
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (Financial Services, Payments and/or Digital ideally) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's