FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. You will be managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
As a Project Manager, you will be:
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets using Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- We work as a team. All members of that team must be willing to learn and contribute to the learning of others.
- Debate is encouraged but mutual respect must be maintained.
- Vision to see the complete picture while keeping pulse on delivery is required.
- Improvement is encouraged but will be done in consultation.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency
- ServiceNow experience is A MUST
- Case Management experience
- Someone that can manage a vendor and circa ~$1.5m spend
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.