|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 17:30|
We are currently sourcing a Project Manager to join a leading Queensland Education organisation on a 12 month contract, offering a full suite of products and services, project management and system support.
You will be effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management, including conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. You will be performing requirements analyses, ensuring requirements are well documented, and prioritising initiatives based on these business needs and requirements.
This role will be working closely with, and gathering critical information from, various stakeholders to produce useful reports. You will be establishing and managing the quality and communication plans and the implementation project plan and assisting the project team in developing and executing a project change management process and to manage project risks and issues.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Must have Service Management implementation experience
- IT Service Management systems and processes
- ITIL v3/4
- In-depth knowledge of implementing Service Management tools within a large organisation
- Certification in project management, program management and/or portfolio management methodologies
- Advanced Project Management skills
- Strong Stakeholder relationship management
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the business to run major systems implementation projects end-to-end across all entities, including establishing project governance and reporting frameworks for systems projects.
- Proven experience in systems implementation and development, and in transitioning processes and procedures during systems implementations.
- Strong understanding of systems analysis and design
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and Project
- Demonstrated ability to gather, interpret and communicate complex ideas through the use of exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems
- Liaising with IS teams to ensure infrastructure platforms are available for testing and training, assisting with the creation and management of test/UAT programs, and assisting in training programs and system administration training for new system implementations
- Providing support to the go-live process for sites, ensuring effective post go-live support
- Assisting in defining and documenting detailed functional requirements for software
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects (with clear sign off), including managing competing resources and priorities and maintaining cost efficiency
Qualifications and competencies:
Tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in Business and/or Information Systems, and a formal project management certification
Interested applicants are urged to apply by sending in applications online or phone Sarah on 07 3232 2306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Ref - #44257