Data Project Manager
|Job Title:||Data Project Manager|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 17:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Project Manager.
• Manage multiple projects end-to-end in Data, Reporting, Analytics or Big Data programs
• Responsible for reporting, project scheduling and stakeholder engagement
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience in large telco or networking environment
• Demonstrated experience in a Project Manager role with a combined budget of $1m
• Experience in creating and managing project schedules in MS Project
• Experience to facilitate workshops with Executive audience
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.