Project Manager - Credit Cards
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Credit Cards|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 13:58|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants' assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
In the role of a Project Manager, your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Project manage issuing credit cards
- Helping the business respond to a governing body's protocol by adhering to stringent compliance and governance regulations
- Juggling multiple stakeholders, soliciting their feedback and working with development teams to implement enhancements and fixes.
- Maintain overall project ownership and drives the coordination of activities and deliverables among all internal departments
- Respond to and resolves requests and questions during the integration process
- Employ clients' standard project methodology, processes, and procedures - you will work in an Agile environment
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
SME level knowledge of Credit Cards in things like Single to Dual Interface chip, Eftpos Proprietary Mandate, Onboarding of new clients on VISA / Mastercard BIN, Virtual BINS & Mobile Payments. Miscalculation of VISA ISA fees, Scheme certifications for new BINs, Card supplier transmission, Virtual BIN setup only for contactless and mobile payments, Scheme (VISA, Mastercard, Eftpos & UPI) compliance projects, VISA Exception file and PIN Verification updates.
- Experience in delivering credit, debit, prepaid, mobile pay and virtual card projects
- Experience working in both Agile and traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Teamwork, etc)
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's