FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Fixed Wireless Portfolio in Products to manage a network Demand Management project.
• Manage commercials, RFP processes, procurement/vendors, IT operations and engineering
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a large enterprise environment
• Telco background mandatory
• Background in telco products, commercials and risk
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12+ months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.