• CBD Based
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great role for a Project Manager to work for a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
You will be responsible for an inflight POS project which is refreshing the technology we use to create the digital POS content in-stores. This will include the marketing materials visible on TV screens in stores.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Manage a complex group of vendors to ensure project is delivered on-time, budget and to meet the requirements of product owners
• Key focus on detailed technical delivery to ensure all parties are aligned on the outcomes
• Commence and progress hardware testing (with specialist vendor) to unblock phase 2 rollout of solution
• Manage all finances, forecasts, invoices through the standard toolset.
• Ensure resources are aligned for test phases including business acceptance and in-store testing
• Experience in digital project management, particularly in AEM suite is favourable
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.