Project Manager - M24
|Job Title:||Project Manager - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2020 08:02|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Responsible for the successfully planning, managing and co-ordinating all components of assigned medium to large projects of increasing complexity, including development of detailed project plans, management of project deliverables according to the project plan, effective communication with stakeholders, change management process and resource management.
- Required to focus on Scope Management, Risk Management, Resource Management, Stakeholder Management, Quality Management, and Financial Management.
- Accountable for the implementation of all project management requirements, you will ensure points of contact exists for all other business units and external vendors. You will be expected to manage your responsibilities and work collaboratively with the business owners & your project team/s to ensure that all requirements are delivered to an optimum quality, at approved cost and within agreed timeframes.
Skills Required and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in the Scope, Risk, Issues and Quality management
- Finance and Stakeholder Management
- Experience of influencing and conflict resolution.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- CPPM, PMP or Prince2 Practitioner Certification (desirable).
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's