Project Manager - M24
|Job Title:||Project Manager - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2021 16:08|
This role is a senior-level role responsible for managing four streams as a program. The work involves predominately digital domain enhancements and some risk remediation.
- Accountable for developing the project strategy and managing scope, solution, and delivery approach.
- Accountable for defining delivery plans and manage execution against the plan, optimising sequence in line with prioritisation, resource capacity, capability, and other constraints.
- Accountable for integrating release and implementation activities across technology delivery partners, and business functions.
- Identify and manage project/stream risks, issues, and dependencies, liaising as required with other Program Leads and/or business leads.
- Accountable for ensuring assigned Programs/Projects adhere to Divisional and Group policies e.g. EPO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework.
- Integrate first-line Quality Assurance activities through the delivery life cycle, contribute to second-line QA and Audit as required.
- Provide governance and reporting over delivery teams, delivery partners, and vendor progress.
Essential Knowledge Skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with a budget up to at least $10m, or leading streams within large-scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs.
- 7+ years in Program, Project delivery across a diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, cultural change
- Delivery of complex solutions across business and technology
- Experience in Financial Services, ideally General Insurance
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and engagement
- Demonstrated experience in cost management, budgeting, and forecasting.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's