Project Manager - Networks
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Networks|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 14:20|
• Work From Home/North Sydney based
• Long Term Contract
• Unique role
Our client, a large North Shore based telecommunications organisation is looking for a Project Manager with Network Capacity, Performance and remediation experience to work on a large program of work.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 6 + years’ experience in Project Management
• Experience managing major projects within large organisations
• Previous Telco experience required
• An understanding of telecommunications terms and network configuration in the Fixed Line Space – FTTN, FTTB, FTTC & FTTP
• Ability to deliver projects including the development of project scope, budget, timeline, resources, and key initiatives or work-streams
• Experience in project governance including change management, risk/issue management, budget management, status reporting, and escalations
• Recognised certification as a Project Manager (e.g. Prince2; PMBOK; or equivalent)
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line. Code: S12. Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's