Project Manager: NV1 / NV2
Outstanding opportunity for seasoned Project Manager to join leading IT Services organisation. Attractive remuneration, large-scale projects and blue-chip clients! Permanent or Contract – your choice!
· Permanent or Contract Opportunity – Your Choice!
· Melbourne CBD Based Consulting Role across Blue-Chip Client Portfolio
· NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance Required
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our blue-chip client base.
Ideally coming from a consulting or large corporate background you will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across software-delivery and infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
Keen to benefit from ongoing formal training and continual career development opportunities, you will possess strong experience working as a Project Manager as well as relevant IT qualifications. Broad industry sector experience is important while any experience working in a consulting role would be very highly regarded.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Strong experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, complex infrastructure projects (mandatory)
· NV1 or NV2 Clearance (mandatory)
· Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
· Previous experience working in the telecommunications sector
· Previous experience working for a consulting company (highly-regarded)
· Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
· Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
· Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
· You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders