Project Manager - Property Relocation (M17)
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Property Relocation (M17)|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 16:01|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager with experience in property relocation project to join a leading organisation. You will leverage from your experience to hit the ground running, utilise your strong communication skills to ensure this project is well communicated with the business for a smooth transition.
To be successful in this role you will have;
· 5+ years’ work experience managing technology property projects in fast changing and complex enterprise environments. From physical sites to data the entire end to end solution for the move
· Provide support and leadership to teams to co-develop solutions within a large enterprise environment
· Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team.
· Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
· Solid understanding of relevant legislation and associated regulations.
· Utilise your demonstrated experience in planning and organising tasks, dealing with vendors to ensure they meet all requirements
· Experience in a multi-disciplinary team involved in complex projects.
· Comprehensive experience in project management tools, methodologies, principles and practices.
· Demonstrated ability in solving difficult and challenging problems.
· Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work across all levels of a large organisation
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.