Project Manager - Regulatory
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Regulatory|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 18:19|
- Must have recent Policy and/or Regulatory (Fin Services) experience
- Long term opportunity
- Critical, high profile projects
- Attractive rates
- CBD Location
FinXL is seeking a Senior Project Manager for a number of large, long term remediation projects with one of our key clients. The SPM will have a strong understanding of the strategies of the Wealth Management Retailers, in regards to new super remediation requirements handed down from the royal commission.
We are looking for a SPM who has managed mainly business-driven projects, with a deep understanding of policy or regulatory projects within financial services.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- 10+ years’ experience in managing business-driven projects.
- Experience in policy or regulatory projects within financial services.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach.
- Proficient with building relationships across all stakeholder levels.
- Excellent skills in the use of project management planning tools and techniques.
- Experience in vendor, contract management and procurement.
What’s on offer:
Long term opportunity
Critical, high profile projects
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38