Project Manager - SDWAN
|Job Title:||Project Manager - SDWAN|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 17:53|
- Critical, high profile client and Program
- Attractive rates/salary
FinXL is seeking an Senior Project Manager to support a leading services company in their efforts to supporting their clients. Some of the projects are Network related (including Meraki SDWAN).
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience delivering technologies such as Meraki SDWAN, as well as large (preferably geographically diverse) contact centre projects.
- Experience in delivering against complex business requirements.
- Looking for someone who has a number of years' experience as a Senior Project Manager.
- Someone who has a strong knowledge of PM principles/methodologies, in particular PMBOK or PRINCE2.
- Strong customer relationship and influencing skills. Able to quickly develop relationships and credibility with senior management and maintain those relationships for the duration of the project lifecycle.
What's on offer:
Long term opportunity
Critical, high profile projects
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference - S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's