Project Manager: ServicesPLUS Data Migration M21
|Job Title:||Project Manager: ServicesPLUS Data Migration M21|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 10:32|
Project Manager: ServicesPLUS Data Migration
Data Migration Project | Large Australian Telco | ServicesPLUS awareness well-regarded
· Rolling 6 Month Contract commencing January 2020
· Telecommunications sector experience required
· Mid-level role with commensurate remuneration on offer
FinXL is seeking a mid-level Project Manager with telecommunications experience to work on a data migration project onsite at a large Australian Telco. ServicesPLUS awareness would be very well-regarded.
The project involves a significant amount of data cleansing and it will fall upon this PM, as the Data Migration Lead, to assume end-to-end accountability in this regard. This means the successful candidate will need to liaise with IT, in particular the Data Analysis and Engineering group, as well as various senior level Business stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, data migration projects (mandatory)
· Telecommunications sector experience
· Available to start in late January / early February 2020
· Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
· Previous experience working in the telecommunications sector
· Awareness of ServicesPLUS would be well-regarded (please mention in your CV if you have this)
· Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
· Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
· Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
· You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
PLEASE NOTE: FinXL offices will be closed during the Christmas break but please apply and your application will be assessed when our offices re-open. Also, please refrain from calling in this instance. Instead, submit your application and you will be contacted in due course.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's