FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The Role-Product Owner/PM – Security, Identity
We have an urgent Project Manager/Product owner for one of its enterprise clients based in Sydney. We are looking for a mid-senior Project Manager performing the “Product Owner” . Telco domain experience a bonus
What we're looking for:
• Experience in MS Active Directory used in Telco network context
• Identity Now integration knowledge, Radiator knowledge (LDAP, Radius and TACACS+ authentication)
• Identity access management
• Strong agile methodology experience
• Someone who is comfortable stepping outside of just project management, and into the realms of a cross functional Agile team during the Program Increment (PI)
• A combination of technical knowledge and strong stakeholder engagement is required
• Function focused on the Business drivers, requirements and objectives along with ensuring continued focus of the delivery teams on the delivering the vision.
What's in it for you:
• Working under FINXL as an Associate Consultant
• Training & career progression-working for enterprise clients
• Competitive salary and excellent work environment
If you are interested on this role, please email your Cv to RosannaC@finxl.com.au