Project Manager: Software Engineering M6
|Job Title:||Project Manager: Software Engineering M6|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 11:26|
Project Manager: Software Engineering
Outstanding opportunity for Project Manager with knowledge of Core & Mobile Network (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G) technologies. SDLC knowledge also required.
• Telco networks knowledge required (Core Network, Mobile Network 3G, 4G etc.)
• Suits experience Project Manager with SDLC expertise
• CBD based, rolling six-month contract on long-term program
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the Telco networks space. Experience working on software engineering projects and knowledge of the SDLC would be highly advantageous.
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or networks infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, complex projects (mandatory)
• Experience working across software engineering / SDLC related projects
• Understanding of a blend of telco technologies including Smart Networks, Mobile Networks (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G), Mobile Technologies, Network Virtualisation, Evolved Packet Core, Telco Cloud Impressive client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Strong overall experience in IT / telco sectors, backed up by a relevant qualification
• Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
• You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
This role would especially suit a former engineer who has since moved into technical Project Management.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated for this role, please do NOT call in this instance. Instead submit your application using the link and you will be contacted in due course.