Project Manager - Telco
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Telco|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 08:43|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Project Manager with strong Telco experience to manage project activities within the FTTx Performance Delivery function.
• Able to establish clearly defined objectives and deliverables
• Manage field workforces and service providers
• Build executable project plans, manage creation of deployment schedules, responsible for tracking and managing exceptions to the schedule
• Review contracts and SOWs, engage with supplier for requirement discussions, and liaise with internal teams to work out most viable solution
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Proven ability to lead projects through project initiation and closure, managing Scope, Budget, Schedule, Quality, Issues and Risks
• Working knowledge of networking technology with experience in delivery of network projects
• Certification in Project Methodologies such as Prince2 or PMP
• Ability to review contracts and good understanding of legal and commercial perspective
• Proven experience delivering multiple concurrent projects
• Strong customer services focus both internally and externally
• Capable of building relationships with all levels of the organisation
• Demonstrated ability to manage technical tasks within an outsourced or offshore environment
• Ability to develop and implement complex processes and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - CyberSecurity (M6)
Project Manager - Network Engineering (Telco)
Sydney, New South Wales
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Business Analyst - Cyber Security (M6)
Associate Design Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales