Project Manager: Telecommunications (M6)
|Job Title:||Project Manager: Telecommunications (M6)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2021 15:26|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects across our telecommunications sector client base.
- Permanent role paying up to $140,000.00 per annum
- Telecommunications sector experience required
- Carriage and cutover related project experience important
You will demonstrate a strong track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Manager as well as relevant IT qualifications. Telecommunications sector experience is important, as is knowledge of carriage and cutover projects.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Project Manager across infrastructure projects (mandatory)
- Knowledge of carriage and cutover related projects
- Outstanding client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
- Previous experience working in the telecommunications sector
- Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's