Project Manager: Telecommunications M99
|Job Title:||Project Manager: Telecommunications M99|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 12:14|
Outstanding opportunity for Project Manager with knowledge of Core & Mobile Network (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G) technologies. Attractive remuneration, large-scale project and blue-chip client!
• Telco networks knowledge required (Core Network, Mobile Network 3G, 4G etc.)
• Suits experience Project Manager with technical background
• CBD based, rolling six month contract on long-term program
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the Telco networks space.
Coming from a strong telecommunications background you will demonstrate a track record of success in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes across telco network infrastructure related projects and initiatives.
You will possess strong experience working as a Project Manager as well as relevant IT / telco engineering qualifications.
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or networks infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience working as a Project Manager across large-scale, complex projects (mandatory)
• Specialist knowledge of a blend of telco technologies including Smart Networks, Mobile Networks (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G), Mobile Technologies, Network Virtualisation, Evolved Packet Core, Telco Cloud (mandatory)
• Impressive client-facing skills and highly-polished presentation
• Strong overall experience in IT / telco sectors, backed up by a relevant qualification
• Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
• Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
• You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
This role would especially suit a former engineer who has since moved into technical Project Management.