Project Manager - Transformation
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Transformation|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 17:49|
• Sydney CBD based
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great role for a Project Manager in Infrastructure to work for a Sydney CBD based enterprise organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5 years Project Management experience
• General Infrastructure experience (networks, Datacentre, etc.)
• Transformation experience across carriage, networking, service delivery, billing and governance.
• Telco experience preferred
What’s on offer?
• This is a 6 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications please apply now or contact Evan Gavin on email@example.com to discuss further.