At present, multiple outstanding opportunities exist for Project Managers with wideband related knowledge to join our team of highly-credentialed consultants.
To be successful in this role you bring have the following:
* Strong Infrastructure Project Management experience across large-scale projects
* Understanding of wideband related projects
* Qualifications - PMP®, MSP™, RegPM, PRINCE2, Agile, preferred / highly desirable.
* Tertiary education with a background in Engineering - Telecommunications, Electronics, Software systems, IT, Internet Protocols, computer sciences or Construction.
* Understanding of relevant technologies ranging from Wideband, IEN or CAN Fibre, Dark Fibre, Infrastructure, Network Facilities, Exchanges, Data Centres etc.
* Experience working for Telecommunication companies or with system integration companies and or service providers
* A can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Highly-adaptable skill-set, and the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).