Project Manager - Wideband (M17)
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Wideband (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2022 15:59|
At present, multiple outstanding opportunities exist for Project Managers with wideband related knowledge to join our team of highly-credentialed consultants.
To be successful in this role you bring have the following:
* Strong Infrastructure Project Management experience across large-scale projects
* Understanding of wideband related projects
* Qualifications - PMP®, MSP™, RegPM, PRINCE2, Agile, preferred / highly desirable.
* Tertiary education with a background in Engineering - Telecommunications, Electronics, Software systems, IT, Internet Protocols, computer sciences or Construction.
* Understanding of relevant technologies ranging from Wideband, IEN or CAN Fibre, Dark Fibre, Infrastructure, Network Facilities, Exchanges, Data Centres etc.
* Experience working for Telecommunication companies or with system integration companies and or service providers
* A can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Highly-adaptable skill-set, and the ability to build rapport with clients and key stakeholders
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's